🍀🍀🍀 And a inexperienced dessert for St. Patrick’s day 🌈🌈🌈
🍵 Four ingredient matcha coconut chocolate bites 🥥🍫
So I have been hooked on these coconut matcha balls that I discovered at Farm Boy.. Realizing that there have been solely 6 elements on the again, I figured that I might try to recreate this..but in addition dipped in chocolate!
Presentation might use some work however I acquired it right down to Four elements + a sprinkle of salt. Give it a strive!
What you will want:
1 bag of shredded coconut, unsweetened (250g)
6 tbsp honey
half of cup enjoylifefoods dairy free chocolate chips
Three tbsp matcha powder
1/Four tsp salt
1. Combine collectively coconut, matcha powder, honey, and salt.
2. Squeeze collectively into balls roughly the scale of 1 tbsp and place on a lined baking sheet. You may must squeeze laborious to get it to stay collectively.
3. Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes after which put aside to chill.
4. Soften half of cup of chocolate (or extra) over a double boiler (if you do not have one you may relaxation a smaller pot in a bigger pot with water inside which is what I did).
5. Dip the bottoms of the macarons into the chocolate and let cool then drizzle remaining chocolate on the highest.