🍌🥞 Blueberry banana oatflour pancakes
Determined to offer wholesome pancakes one other strive… They usually style so good that u virtually cannot imagine they’re really wholesome 😂 vegan, gluten free, wheat free, guilt free… This recipe from ambitiouskitchen was supposed to feed Three however…for us…it fed 2 🤣
Recipes makes 6 bigger pancakes
(or 9 smaller if you wish to feed 3)
What you will want:
2 medium ripe bananas (mine had been a bit underneath ripe so I used an immersion blender)
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax meal + 6 tbsp water, blended, and put aside to relaxation for 10 minutes)
1/2 cup unsweetened oat milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 cup bobsredmill oat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/Four tsp salt
1/Three cup blueberries
1. Combine collectively dry elements and put aside (flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt).
2. Mash bananas and blend with flax eggs, oat milk, vanilla extract.
3. Add dry elements to moist elements till properly blended.
4. Fold in blueberries (or chocolate chips 😂).
5. Warmth impartial oil in a non-stick pan over medium warmth.
6. Scoop in ~1/Three cup to ~1/2 cup of batter per pancake and cook dinner for ~3mins per facet till golden brown.
7. Repeat with all of the batter till all achieved.
Prime pancakes with something you want! I added extra bananas, blueberries, and maple syrup 🍁