🦞 Broiled lobsters 🦞
My favorite half about having lobster is dipping it in clarified butter / ghee 😋 it makes the lobster meat style so candy that more often than not I’d order simply the plain steamed / boiled lobster.
Each as soon as in awhile I do like to combine it up by broiling it with a panko and parm crust.. Earlier than dipping it in butter 😂
It is a actually easy recipe that’s positive to impress your friends 👍
What’s your favorite method to have lobster?
What you will want:
2 lobsters ~1 to 1.5lbs every
1 cup panko
1/Four cup shaved parm
Four garlic, minced
half of shallot, minced
Handful of cilantro, chopped
Three tbsp ghee, melted
1. Steam lobsters for about eight minutes (longer in case your lobsters are larger).
2. Run lobsters beneath chilly water till they’re cool sufficient to deal with then use a pointy knife to separate in half.
3. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and lay lobster halves on prime.
4. Combine collectively the entire remaining substances in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
5. Spoon the combination over your lobsters then broil on low warmth for about 5 minutes.
6. Serve with extra clarified butter 😉