🐟 Candy & Bitter & Spicy Fried Fish 🐟
A twist on the traditional candy & bitter pork by swapping to sablefish, a agency white fish! I even jazzed it up a bit with flavurlust so as to add a little bit of spice and a stage of smokiness to the dish.
What you will want:
1 agency white fish filet, pay dry and reduce into cubes
1/Four cup candy potato starch (or corn starch)
1 knob ginger, sliced
Three garlic, minced
1 bell pepper, reduce to 1″ squares
1/2 small onion, reduce to 1″ squares
1 jalapeno, sliced
1 Thai chili, chopped
1 cup pineapple chunks
1/2 cup hen inventory
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp ume sauce by flavurlust (non-compulsory)
1 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp black vinegar
1 tbsp brown sugar
1. Season your starch with salt + pepper and coat your fish items.
2. Add a beneficiant quantity of oil (~1/Four cup) to a pan and fry fish over medium-high warmth. Make sure that solely so as to add fish as soon as your pan is sizzling.
3. Stir fry for about 5 minutes and take away your fish. You may take away some oil right now leaving sufficient to stir fry your greens.
4. Fry your onions and ginger for a few minute then add in your jalapeno, crimson pepper and pineapple for one more 2 minutes.
5. Add garlic and chilies for one more 30 seconds or so earlier than including in tomato paste for a few minute or 2.
6. Pour in remaining sauce elements and season with salt & pepper.
7. As soon as sauce is mixed, rapidly toss in your fish for a few minute and serve!
When you’re not including flavurlust and need it spicier, add extra chilies. When you favor your candy & bitter fish to be on the sweeter facet, add extra sugar; or on the bitter facet, then add extra vinegar!