🍆 Eggplant & coronary heart of palm “L A S A G N A”
Who knew that I might truly like a lasgana that did not have actual pasta sheets 🤔 palmini_official the guts of palm sheets does not have a robust flavour and soaks up your sauce ♥️ it even holds a agency texture so it actually feels such as you’re having pasta and never mush (sorry chickpea pasta followers..😶)
What you may want:
1 pack coronary heart of palm lasagna (or actual lasagna, preboiled)
1 eggplant, sliced 1/4″ thick
1 cup minced onion
1 cup diced carrot
1 cup diced celery
1/Four cup diced pancetta
6 garlic, minced
1-1.5lb minced beef chuck
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 can San marzano tomatoes
1 cup oat milk
Three bay leaves
1/Three cup parsley chopped
Chili flakes, salt, pepper, to style
1 cup grated buffalo asiago
Handful shredded basil
1. Preheat oven to 400F and roast eggplant sheets with EVOO and s&p for 20min.
2. Sweat onions in a pot with impartial oil for a few minute earlier than including carrot & celery for one more 2min.
3. Add in garlic and pancetta for a minute and add in your beef chuck making certain to interrupt up the meat.
4. As soon as meat is browned, add in tomato paste for about 2min and add in San marzano and oat milk.
5. Add in bay leaves, parsley, chili flakes, s&p to style and depart to simmer for 30 minutes. Take away bay leaves.
6. Drain and rinse coronary heart of palm sheets.
7. In a thick baking dish, add in a layer of sauce, ed by coronary heart of palm, eggplant, extra sauce, then grated asiago. Repeat till performed. Your high layer needs to be sauce ed by mozzarella and shredded basil.
8. Bake lined for 30min at 375F then uncovered for 10min.
I layered in eggplant sheets as a fail protected in case the lasagna sheets turned to mush but it surely actually wasn’t obligatory. I do like eggplant although and the flavours labored very well collectively!
I froze half the sauce for one more meal!