💥 G I V E A W A Y 💥 tomicrogreens
🍲 Seafood udon 🍲
When it is chilly exterior and udon really feel like cooking, the chewy Japanese udon noodles is all I can take into consideration 🥰 a fast 5 minute recipe that you may throw in 1 pot with no matter seafood you might have available and dinner’s prepared 👌 however first!
Toronto microgreens is freely giving 2 packages of their microgreens for one fortunate winner to attempt!! Toronto micro greens is a vertical backyard positioned in Toronto which presents microgreens supply and microgreens subscriptions! You may select from micro broccoli, micro radish, sunflower shoots, pea shoots, or the rainbow mixture of a number of microgreens!
On the udon, we added some micro radish which has a slight peppery/spicy style and is stuffed with vitamin a, c, e, b, calcium, iron, and potassium!
1. Comply with BOTH tomicrogreens and dinsbymins
2. Like this put up.
3. Tag a buddy within the feedback. 1 Tag = 1 Entry. (you’ll be able to enter as many occasions as you would like!)
4. Winners can be introduced on this account on Sunday October 31!
BONUS: Share this put up in your story and tag tomicrogreens and dinsbymins for five additional entries.
*Eligibility: Winners should stay inside the Larger Toronto Space
Onto the recipe 📒
1 package deal dashi powder
1 tbsp miso paste
2 tbsp mirin
1 tsp sesame oil
Seafood of your alternative
1. Cook dinner udon noodles in keeping with the package deal and drain.
2. Combine miso paste, dashi powder, mirin, and sesame oil with 5 cups of water.
3. Cook dinner seafood of your alternative then add udon noodles again into the pot.
4. Crack and egg into the pot and canopy for two to three minutes.
5. Serve with you favorite microgreens on prime!