Introducing the “whatever-was-in-my-fridge” “pasta” (starring: anchovies & chorizo)
I had a bunch of elements leftover from this weekend’s dinners and did not need to waste it so I believed I would throw it along with some palmini_official coronary heart of palm “linguine” and create a dish. This recipe was impressed by the normal puttanesca pasta recipes.
What you may want:
6 anchovy filets
1 chorizo/sausage, faraway from casing
1 tomato, diced (I solely had cherry tomatoes 🤷)
1/Three lemon, juiced
Three garlic, sliced
1 tbsp chili flakes
1 tbsp capers (extra in the event you like)
Olives (I did not have however would suggest including)
Contemporary cilantro/parsley, tough chop
Pasta cooked to bundle elements.
1. Warmth up 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium warmth and add in sausage meat, urgent to interrupt aside.
2. As soon as sausage is browned, add in anchovies and press to interrupt aside.
3. Add garlic and chili peppers for a couple of minute. Add salt and pepper to style.
4. Add tomatoes, capers, olives (if utilizing) and lemon juice to pan for about 2 minutes.
5. Combine in cilantro and your cooked pasta till heat and serve.
I used chorizo right here however you should utilize any raw sausage. Spicy Italian would additionally work nicely!
Coronary heart of palm pasta and konjac pasta are not any cook dinner pastas so you possibly can simply open the bundle, rinse below chilly water, and add to your dishes.