🍲 Korean spicy seafood & tofu soup
I really like having associates who can cook dinner 😍 at this time lorettako shared her soondubu jjigae recipe with me! I will positively be making this once more!
What you may want:
🐟 Anchovy inventory:
12 dried anchovies
1/Four cup dried shitake mushrooms
5 gloves garlic, peeled
1/2 small onion
1 piece dried kelp
4oz beef, sliced into strips
Seafood of your alternative (we used shrimp, scallop, squid)
1 package deal gentle tofu, cubed
1 stalk inexperienced onion, lower into 2″ strips
1 stalk inexperienced onion, sliced skinny
1 jalapeno, sliced
Four to 7 tbsp gochugaru (Korean crimson pepper flakes)
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1. Rip off the top of the dried anchovies and discard.
2. Peel aside the two anchovy “filets” and take away the darkish gut inside and discard.
3. Convey 5 cups of water to a boil and add achovy filets and remaining inventory substances.
4. Boil on excessive for 10 minutes and cut back to medium-low for an additional 20 minutes.
5. Pressure all substances from the inventory, conserving solely the shitake mushrooms and slicing.
6. Rinse the pot and dry.
7. Add oil to the pot and sauté the meat strip for about 1 minute.
8. Add in shitake mushrooms and Four to 7 tbsp of the gochugaru and sauté one other minute (this actually depends upon how spicy you prefer it.. I added 5 tbsp).
9. Add the strained inventory into the pot and produce again to boil.
10. Add in your seafood and a pair of tbsp of fish sauce and boil for two minutes.
11. Add in tofu, inexperienced onion items, jalapeno slices, and boil for an additional minute.
12. Crack eggs into the pot, add sesame oil, high with inexperienced onion and also you’re executed!