🍋🐟 Lemon & herb baked sea bream
⏰ 5 minutes prep 20-25 minutes palms off cook dinner time
It actually would not get simpler than this and the ocean bream from dailyseafood was so contemporary 🥰
Once you get your fish, it’s usually cleaned and reduce midway to the backbone. I prefer to take a small paring knife and reduce via to the opposite aspect creating a much bigger pocket for me to stuff my fish.
What you will want:
Sea bream ~1.5lb (or one other fish)
Recent herbs (dill, parsley)
Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. If in case you have a thicker fish, make a couple of incisions throughout the highest so it cooks quicker and extra evenly.
3. Pat your fish dry and rub olive oil throughout.
4. Season generously together with contained in the cavity.
5. Stuff together with your lemon slices, shallots, garlic, and herbs.
6. Bake for ~25minutes.
7. You possibly can serve with extra olive oil and salt & pepper if you want.
This may be nice on the bbq too!