🍜 Makeshift mazesoba 🍜
I attempted this dish in Vancouver and I could not cease eager about it so I attempted to recreate it right here. This was a lighter model as I skipped out on the pork stomach and took a guess on the sauce. Mazesoba is a dry ramen dish that is filled with flavour.
You may prime this with what you want however we added tomicrogreens sunflower shoots at the moment. The sunflower shoots are greater and crunchier than the broccoli shoots and style so much earthier. I feel it style just like a pea shoot when you’ve had these. Sunflower shoots are excessive in protein and filled with nutritional vitamins a, b, d, e, and a wide range of minerals!
What you want:
1/2 lb floor pork
1 tbsp tamari
2 tbsp darkish soy sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/Four tsp black pepper
1/Four purple onion, diced
Four garlic, minced
1/2 cup rooster broth, warmed
2 parts of ramen, cooked to bundle directions and drained
Pink onion, black fungus, sautéed Shitake mushrooms, inexperienced onion, cucumber, sunflower shoots, seaweed, and egg yolk.
1. Sauté purple onions and garlic for a minute earlier than including in floor pork and breaking up. Cook dinner till browned.
2. Season with salt, pepper, then add in tamari, darkish soy, sesame oil, and brown sugar.
3. If going to sauté mushrooms, I pushed my pork to the aspect and did it in the identical pan.
4. Put cooked noodles within the bowl and prime together with your toppings of selection, cooked pork, and uncooked egg yolk.
5. Pour over warmed rooster broth and blend all of it collectively to serve!
If you happen to’re in Toronto and wish to attempt these shoots, use DINS20 for 20% off your order or DINSSUB50 for 50% off your first week’s subscription.