Making an attempt out an oat flour crepe recipe as a result of there’s at all times room for dessert 😏
I topped it with recent fruit, enjoylifefoods chocolate chips and chocolate, tahini, banana “ice cream” (recipe posted a short while again)
The batter was a bit thick so I did not get the crepe as skinny / as spherical as I would like. If any skilled bakers on the market can counsel modifications to this recipe, please assist 🙏
What you may want:
2 cups oat flour
2 tbsp flax seeds
2 tbsp tapioca starch
half tsp salt
2.5 cups water (maybe extra given my batter was a bit thick? However I have not tried it although..)
1. Combine dry elements collectively and add in water.
2. Let relaxation for 10 minutes.
3. Pour batter into frivolously oiled pan over medium warmth.
4. Flip when the perimeters are barely brown 1-2 minutes and repeat on the opposite facet.
5. Add chocolate chips (when you’re utilizing) so it melts within the pan.