🍋 Pan fried walleye with yuzu butter 🍋
Here is an excellent simple dish with the walleye that I caught! I felt like I loved this that rather more understanding I caught the fish myself..or perhaps that is my primal instincts kicking in 😂 however simply look how beautiful that chicken is within the 2nd image 🥰
I am really obsessive about this yuzu extract that I discovered on the grocery store (you possibly can take a wild guess which one) and I am certain I will probably be utilizing it far more now. Think about a candy mandarin x grapefruit combination that’s barely extra tart and aromatic.. I can not describe it however you possibly can substitute with lemon juice if you do not have entry to yuzu.
Additionally be happy to subsitute one other white fish like a sea bass or a sea bream.
What you may want:
2 filets from a complete white fish
Four tbsp corn starch
Four garlic, sliced
Three tbsp ghee / butter
2 tbsp impartial oil
2 tbsp sake
Three tbsp yuzu extract
1. Season each side of your fish then mud within the starch.
2. Warmth your pan to medium excessive with 2 tbsp oil and a couple of tbsp ghee.
3. When the pan is sizzling, place fish pores and skin aspect down for Three to five minutes (examine and take away when it’s crispy and brown as that is your presentation aspect).
4. Flip and cook dinner for one more 2 to Four minutes relying on thickness of your fish and take away.
5. Add one other tbsp of ghee after which fry your garlic slices till crispy and take away.
6. Add in your sake and yuzu simply to warmth up for a couple of minutes then pour over your fish.
7. Garnish with garlic crisps.