🍍🐷 Pineapple pork chops
Had some pineapple leftover from the fish soup and fried rice from earlier within the week so I made a decision to make some pineapple pork chops!
I attempted out the nakednaturalfoods soy sauce substitute made out of coconut aminos immediately and actually you possibly can’t inform the distinction! At 75% much less sodium than soy sauce and gluten free it’s a nice possibility for folks with soya bean intolerances. Tamari is a gluten free soy sauce for these simply with a gluten sensitivity and it’s extra readily accessible.
What you may want:
2 pork chops
half of cup diced pineapple
half of cup diced onion
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp soy sauce (or substitute)
2 tbsp olive oil
half of tsp garlic salt
Black pepper to style
1. Combine marinade collectively and canopy pork chops for minimal Four hours or in a single day.
2. Take away the pork chops from the marinade and scrape off the pineapple and onion bits (do not throw out the marinade)
3. Sear on excessive warmth for two minutes either side and lay on a baking sheet / rack.
4. Cowl pork chops with marinade together with the pineapple and onion bits.
5. Bake at 400F for 20 minutes (or till pork reaches a minimal 145F interval temperature).
6. Let relaxation for five minutes and carve.
Relying on the thickness of your pork chops and whether or not it’s bone within the cooking temperature will change so use a meat thermometer to be protected!
I served this with beans cooked with simply garlic, salt, pepper then tossed with honey. Take pleasure in!