🥩 Preserved meat fried glutinous rice 🥓
This dish was dropped at you from 👌 we had purchased glutinous rice to make mango sticky rice so we determined to offer this a strive 😂 it tasted prettttyyyyyy legit 🍚😎
What you may want:
2 cups glutinous rice
1/Four cup dried shrimp, soaked
1/Four cup dried scallop, soaked
1/Four cup fried peanuts
1/Four cup inexperienced onions, chopped
1/Four cup cilantro, chopped
Sauce: 1 tbsp darkish soy, 1 tbsp tamari, 1 tsp sugar, half tsp sesame oil, half tsp white pepper
1. Presoak glutinous rice no less than Four hours after washing 3x then pressure.
2. Steam rice for 25 minutes. Within the final 12 minutes, add in preserved meats over high and proceed steaming.
3. Minimize up preserved meats into cubes for the rice.
4. Stir fry shrimp for a minute in impartial oil and add in lower up preserved meats and dried scallop for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Combine collectively sauce components in a bowl.
6. Add in rice and blend all of it up (you must have oil in your pan from the meats releasing but when not a bit extra oil helps the rice to not stick).
7. Pour sauce over till combined and toss one other 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Flip off fireplace and add in your peanuts, inexperienced onion, and cilantro to serve.
We obtained a package deal of meat that had preserved pork stomach, sausage, duck liver sausage.. However you should use simply preserved sausage if most simply accessible.