🐏 Sticky pomegranate lamb ribs
Ribs are a staple for the SuperBowl however have you ever tried pomegranate lamb ribs?! The tanginess of the pomegranate marinade actually cuts via the fattiness of the lamb ribs. Thanks sanagansmeatlocker for setting these beauties apart for me and suggesting this pairing 🙏 (you possibly can pickup each lamb ribs AND pomegranate molasses from them 😊)
In case you’re not a fan of lamb since you’re afraid of the gaminess, do this with pork ribs!
🍷 Paired with a Syrah mix from Chile – Emiliana Coyam ($30 at LCBO)
What you will want:
2 racks of lamb ribs
1 cup pomegranate molasses
6 cloves garlic, minced
Zest from 1 lemon
Juice from 1/2 lemon
Four tbsp honey
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
Handful of chopped parsley
1. Take away the silver pores and skin out of your ribs (theres a video for this in my air fryer pork ribs recipe).
2. Private desire, however I trimmed a little bit of the fats off the ribs as effectively, that is optionally available.
3. Reduce your lamb into particular person ribs.
4. Combine collectively the black pepper, onion powder, cayenne, cumin, salt, lemon zest, garlic, parsley.
5. Add in your lemon juice, honey, and pomegranate molasses and blend effectively.
6. Combine in your ribs and let marinate for 1 hour at room temperature.
7. Preheat your oven to 285F and line 2 trays with tin foil and a wire rack.
8. Unfold out your ribs on the two trays and bake for 1 hour, reserving the marinade.
9. Take away the ribs and improve the warmth to 400F.
10. Brush the ribs with the remaining marinade and return to the oven for 10 minutes.